CISA Certification is strongly recommended for Inforamtion System Auditing processes if you as an auditor
- Plan audit to determine whether information systems are protected, controlled, and provide value to the organization.
- Conduct audit in accordance with IS audit standards and a risk-based IS audit strategy.
- Communicate audit progress, findings, results, andrecommendations to stakeholders.
- Conduct audit follow-up to evaluate whether risks have been sufficiently addressed.
- Utilize data analytics tools to streamline audit processes.
- Provide consulting services and guidance to the organization inorder to improve the quality and control of information systems.