On Aug 20, an interview with Mr. Abhijit Gupta on current Software & BPO (Business Process Outsourcing) status was taked by Reporter Mr. Gopal Saud. Mr. Gupta was chosen for this interview since he is Chaiperson of Software & BPO Committee of CAN Federation. The article was nicely covered and below is the link to the article. Thank you Naya Patrika and Team.
Cyber Security is all about being aware and spread awareness. It is about being responsible and accountable over the internet. Comodo is providing free Digital Email certificate. Please check this link.
You can start protecting your digital communications with Comodo secure certificate
- Digital signature ensures confidentiality
- Secure message encryption
- Protection against identity theft
- Integrates with Microsoft® Office and major applications
- Trusted by popular email clients
- Use this link to register your email and generate the free digital email certificate. Please use firefox browser while doing so.
- Firefox browser will auto install the certificate and store it to your browser.
- Click Tools>Options>Advanced
- Click on Certificates Tab and then View Certificates button.
- Choose your email certificate and click on backup to create your email.p12 file. Create suitable password which you will need while restoring the certificate to your mail client as in step 7 below.
- Go to your email client. eg: Outlook. Click on File>Options>Trust Center and click on Trust Center Settings button.
- Click on Email Security and Import the Certificate that you exported in step 5.
- Click on File>Options>Trust Center and click on Trust Center Settings button.
- Click on Email Security and Check the option – Add Digital Signature to outgoing messages.
Congratulations, you now have Digitally signed email 🙂
A program in joint collaboration was conducted by International Telecommunication Union & Nepal Telecom Authority for Cyber crime Legislation Stakeholder Consultation 7 August, 2017 10:00-13:00 Kathmandu, Nepal.
The purpose of the consultations is to include the views of different stakeholders including but are not limited to Government Ministries/Agencies, Regulators, law enforcement agencies, security agencies, Judiciary and Legal representatives, Private Sector Companies, other Stakeholders from relevant associations, academia, regional organizations, civil society, etc. into the process of drafting new Cyber crime legislation.
The main objectives of the activities course are to:
- Familiarize the stakeholders with the current status of Cybercrime legislation in Nepal as well as benchmarks
- Present potential areas of improvement and suggestions how gaps could be closed
- Discuss with stakeholders the gap identification and suggestions
- Collect input from the stakeholders
The program started with opening remarks by Mr. Sameer Sharma, Senior Advisor, ITU Regional Office Asia- Pacific.
The Keynote Addressed Cybercrime – The current challenges and the implications for drafting Cybercrime Legislation, Dr. Marco Gerke , ITU Expert.
It was a very fruitful program and such programs must be conducted for the growth of ICT.
On 29-Jan-2016, an article was written by Ms. Kriti Bhuju where Mr. Abhijit Gupta was interviewed on “How ICT is changing our lives”.
Abhijit Gupta, managing director of Rapid Web Solutions, highlighted the need to implement eServices as much as possible to increase transparency, faster service, ease of use, and dependency to further expand ICT in Nepal. “Nepal needs to make big investment in Internet services, satellite and security, and to produce human resources for data centre,” said Gupta.
On 28th Sep, 2015, an article was written by Ms. Kriti Bhuju for My Republica. One of the interview before writing this article was held at Rapid Web Solutions office.
Raju Gurung has been working as a software developer at Rapid Web Solutions for the past two years. “The industry is all about creativity, learning new technology, and getting oneself updated. Necessary trainings would enable one to enter IT sector even if s/he does not university degrees in IT,” he said. “However, one must have passion and a great deal of enthusiasm.”
Abhijit Gupta, managing director of Rapid Web Solutions, agreed with Gurung and said one needs to be smart enough, should be self-motivated and creative. “We actually do not need people with degrees in IT. We need brains that can tackle and adjust with the demand of the market, and upgrade themselves to the need of the clients,” Gupta said, adding that practical experience is what that matters must.
On Aug 10, 11, 2015, International Conference on Data Mining, Electronics and Information Technology (DMEIT’15) was held by ERPUB (Emirates Research Publishing) in Pattaya, Thaliand.
There were participants from all over the world. The conference was an absolute learning platform where one could learn about different subjects and researches.
Mr. Abhijit Gupta presented his research paper on “E-Readiness Assessment for Ministries of Nepal for Implementation of E-Government”. The other authors of the paper were Mr. Shreedhar Marasini and Prof. Dr. Subarna Shakya. Prof. Dr. Subarna Shakya was also a mentor, instructor and supervisor on this research.
If you need some custom PHP settings for any of your directories you will need to use a custom php.ini file. Please note that the custom php.ini file you create is only valid for the directory you upload it in. The php.ini file is a normal text file created with your text editor. In that file you must put only the changes you need done. For example, if you want to enable register_globals for one directory you must create a php.ini file and put the following line in it.
register_globals = On
If you want to have the changes for all your subdirectories under public_html you should upload the php.ini in your public_html folder and add the following line to .htaccess:
Replace username in the path above with the cPanel username of the account you are setting up the php.ini for. Once you do the changes you can verify if it works by uploading a php script info.php with the following content in it:
<? phpinfo(); ?>
If you want to add extensions, you can add it in following ways