When you are out of country, try adapting below measures if it is suitable for you.
- Luggage: In your journey, you might get friends with several peoples or they may prove to be your distant relatives but try to avoid carrying their luggage or any packets in your account. It could have any stuff that could put you in trouble.
- Passport/Visa: Register your passport and visa in the nearest Nepalese Embassy. Incase of any loss or theft, they will help you re-issue one with least possible difficulties. Keep a scanned copy of your passport and visa in your email box.
- Cash: Try to carry eCash and not hard cash to avoid loss from getting robbed.
- Behaviour: Have fun whenever and wherever but try avoiding being hero.
- Goal: Always remember your goal – Why you are going abroad. Focus and fulfill that.
- Remember: That you are not in your land. You are abroad for some goal and hence try to abide all rules and regulations. You can not say that you were unaware of any law. In every law books it is mentioned very clearly – “Ignorance of Law is No Excuse”. Better be safe.
- Lastly: Enjoy and have a good trip. Do leave some comments below. I will appreciate.