Cyber Security is all about being aware and spread awareness. It is about being responsible and accountable over the internet. Comodo is providing free Digital Email certificate. Please check this link.
You can start protecting your digital communications with Comodo secure certificate
- Digital signature ensures confidentiality
- Secure message encryption
- Protection against identity theft
- Integrates with Microsoft® Office and major applications
- Trusted by popular email clients
- Use this link to register your email and generate the free digital email certificate. Please use firefox browser while doing so.
- Firefox browser will auto install the certificate and store it to your browser.
- Click Tools>Options>Advanced
- Click on Certificates Tab and then View Certificates button.
- Choose your email certificate and click on backup to create your email.p12 file. Create suitable password which you will need while restoring the certificate to your mail client as in step 7 below.
- Go to your email client. eg: Outlook. Click on File>Options>Trust Center and click on Trust Center Settings button.
- Click on Email Security and Import the Certificate that you exported in step 5.
- Click on File>Options>Trust Center and click on Trust Center Settings button.
- Click on Email Security and Check the option – Add Digital Signature to outgoing messages.
Congratulations, you now have Digitally signed email 🙂