With a Nepalese passport getting an abroad visa is very difficult. It becomes very difficult to get desired visa at desired time in a nice and easier way. The main reason behind this is malpractice of submitting fake documents to get visa, getting visa for one purpose but practicing against the grant and nature of visa, staying longer illegally even after visa expiry etc. I am not here to discuss about that. I am just trying to share few of my ideas on getting a visa for genuine reason.
If you are looking to apply for visa abroad, try to have these as much as possible
- Academic/Training/Experience/Recommendation Certificates or Letters: This will help you look professional, serious and trustable.
- Financial Statements: Try to show good income reports, Salary Contracts, Bank Statements for X months as demanded.
- References and Invitation Letters from the country you are going to visit.
- Itenary Details: Accommodation and Travel Plan or proof as per the requirements.
- Ethics: That you will do and act as per the visa grant and will not cause any problem.
If you are on this blog now, then it means you can read English and hence can prepare documents on your own. Hence, make sure that you research first on the web and deal directly with the embassy or consulate on your own rather than through the agents or brokers. Save money be safe and also make moves as per your own findings.
You can search for Visa Consulate or Embassy in Nepal details at this website http://www.visahq.com/embassy/nepal/.